Friday 5 October 2007

More cycling pics!

Our last dinner at Hotel Dory was a bit of an event, since this is their 10th year.



Is it just me or do we all look slimmer than when we started?


This was an amazing view to reward us for our 5km ascent. Where the blurry background changes colour slightly in the photo is the horizon on the Adriatic sea... no that you can tell!



It's a tough life but someone's gotta do it!

Today's route was the most scenic of them all, with breathtaking views, although I have to say there were some much better ones than this! We were just going too fast to get my camera out...


See, I really was there, I did do it!


Mmmmm Vino Santo - so sweet and so good. I can't believe we all made the 20km back to the hotel! Dad bought 3 bottles...

New gear - my Hotel Cory cycling nicks and dad's kickass new jersey!

No comments: