Friday 16 November 2007

Aaaaaaargh

Wow, who would have thought I was capable of it - miserable weather and zero autonomy have left me under house arrest since my return from Spain, and as a result I have pretty much been attached to my computer screen for 3 days straight. Huge progress in the study, the entire modelling process and associated hypotheses for thesis are understood, now I am just missing a few crucial references to back up some of our data choices... still planty more to do, but I feel I will be going home with most of the Italian side of things complete. Meanwhile I am SOOO glad it's the weekend, both my current adoptive parents (how many will I have accumulated in this country before my time is up??) are around and I can hopefully get out of the house! Assuming it stops raining and the temperature gets about 12 degrees.....

Pretty jealous right now of all you uni students who are, at the very moment, probably very drunk celebrating the end of exams, for some of you the last uni exams ever, with nice Sydney Spring weather!! Save yourselves, as I will be there in just a few weeks drinking with you!! Can't wait!

Love to all, see you quite soon!

Kels xox

No comments: